|Our Art Show will be out of this world!|
- I love planning out the logistics of all the projects.
- I love working within our theme because it is such a great opportunity to stretch my creativity and my curriculum. So when my district curriculum says that the fifth graders need to learn about color theory and value, HOW I get to teach that to them is up for grabs. Why not apply those theories to hot air balloons this year? Next year, the 5th graders can learn the same concepts and create something totally different.
- I love getting the kids all jazzed about the big day.
- I love watching them work so hard.
- I love going to our PTO and asking for their generous support and having them be so supportive of all my crazy ideas.
- And I love the day-of-the-show energy when everyone gets to see the +500 pieces of art all on display for the first time!
I HATE WAITING ...for the students to finish...to take pictures for Artsonia...to print and staple all the name tags...for everything to finally come together.
I'm going to try to keep the love alive as all the projects are coming to an end, but I am as bad as a kid on Christmas Eve! I just want to get to the good stuff already!!!
What do you love about putting on a student Art Show?