Friday, April 5, 2013

Free Lesson Plan - Day #4

Today's lesson plan is a great one for 5th graders. They study the different biomes in science class so they already have a lot of prior knowledge regarding deserts and the animals that live there. And I've noticed that when they've learned something in their classroom and we apply that in the Art Room, my students already feel successful before we even begin! Can't ask for more than that, right?

I'm sharing a project that I have found to be a successful addition to my vault of lessons, but I don't claim that these lessons are mine and mine alone, so if you recognize them, send me a message and I'll give credit where credit is due!



And I have a completed SMARTBoard file for this lesson as well. You can find it on the SMART Exchange in a few days: SMART Exchange


Please - read, print, share and enjoy!

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment