Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Free Lesson Plan #2: Wilbur on the Farm


Our school is on Spring Break, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite lessons this week! These are the lessons I used for our recent Art Show, "The Art of Charlotte's Web." 

While each of these portraits of Wilbur the pig turned out adorable, our first graders really learned a lot about foreground, background and foreshortening. And with this much cutting and glueing, they HAVE GOT to be better at controlling the glue bottles by now, right? Right?!

Each one has some amazing details so please check them out on Artsonia





I've been borrowing/stealing/adapting lessons for years because of the online generosity of art teachers around the world. So, I figure it is time to give back a little. Each day, I'll share a project that I have found to be a successful addition to my vault of lessons. I don't claim that any of these lessons are mine and mine alone, so if you recognize them, send me a message and I'll give credit where credit is due!
Enjoy!
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment